NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Getting permission denied error 70 i want to backdate the computer

Customer Question

getting permission denied error 70 i want to backdate the computer date to run a program, l have a utility that puts the date back for 5 secs then puts it back to current date worked great on windows 7, but get this error on windows 8
Category: Microsoft Office
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I get runtime error 70 permission denied
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.Are you getting this "runtime error 70 permission denied" when you ran that program that manipulates the system date?Please let me know so that I can help you further.Best regards,Jess
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
yes that's correct, what do l need to do to resolve this
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i have fixed my problem do not need any help, thanks
Expert:  Jess M. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for writing back and I am glad that you were able to resolve the issue yourself.
Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, you can request me any time by posting a new question starting with "For Jess M" so that I can assist you immediately.
Best regards,
Jess