How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Computer Expert
Category: Microsoft Office
Satisfied Customers: 17904
Experience:  MS Office expert
Type Your Microsoft Office Question Here...
Pete is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

In converting a Numbers file to Excel (Office ) we

Customer Question

In converting a Numbers file to Excel (Office for Mac) we have two Date columns in the spread sheet. Some of the dates are transposed to European Format (D/M/Y) and others remain in US format (M/D/Y). How do we change the misformatted dates in the two
date columns?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
Hi there,Highlight the misformatted dates and change their date format to your desired date format. Let me know if you would like remote assistance with this.