Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist
Experience:  8+ Years of Experience. / CCNA (S), CCNA (W), CCNA (RS), MCTS, MBCs.
69350257

Just rebooted iPad

Customer Question

Just rebooted iPad..my google web albums app won't accept my new password ***** down load my Picassa web albums
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 2 years ago.
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Did you enable two step verification on your Google account?
Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I don't know?
Are you chatting to me from your computer?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I Have an iPad why am I connected to a Microsoft tech
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
From my iPad yes
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Can you help me?
Your question is in the MS category, but i can help you with this issue.Sign in to your account https://myaccount.google.com/.
In “Signing in & security” section of My Account, select 2-Step Verification. Sign in with your username, password, and verification code if asked.
Select Turn off 2-Step Verification.
Then try signing in on the app with your normal password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I already did that and it did not work in the web album app. It did get me into google. I have numerous web albums of my art on Picassa a Google app. I want to down load those web albums to the web album app. It has always worked before I had to reset my iPad this morning
Please confirm; if you have two step verification turned off and access for less secure apps enabled?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes
I can only suspect that one reason why it wouldn't allow you to login. If you are sure that the settings i suggested are correct, then i will need to opt out to open the question to other experts.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
How do I get my money back?
I will request the refund for you. Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
It did not work Ok thank you. I paid with pay pal please have it credited to my pay pal account
Expert:  Miel-cssm replied 2 years ago.
We received your customer service inquiry, however, we are unable to respond to you because we do not have your email address. Please contact customer support at***@******.*** and provide us with your email address and a link to this question page so that we can help you. (http://www.justanswer.com/microsoft-office/96q29-just-rebooted-ipad-my-google-web-albums-app-won-t-accept.html#re.v/173/). Thank you, ***** ***** Customer Support Team.