Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Please cancel my BB Membership. I signed up

Customer Question
Please cancel my BB Membership...
Please cancel my BB Membership. I signed up for it yesterday. My info:
xxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
I used a MasterCredit card ending in the last 4 #'s of xxxx. My user name is xxxxxxxx
Please help.
xxxxxxxxxx
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
7/1/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 2 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator
I'm Rachel, and I’m a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question may have been meant for a different company.
We, JustAnswer, match people with questions to professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more.
Oftentimes, the Experts can help with a question like yours or I would be happy to try to assist you in finding the web address of the company you are looking for if you can confirm that for me.
Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question and I'm happy to further assist you.
Thank you,
Rachel
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast