Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have been getting the following message when trying to add

Customer Question
an entry to my outlook...
I have been getting the following message when trying to add an entry to my outlook calendar (Outlook 2007) "cannot save item. Failed to INSERT message in Z1cache" any ideas on how to fix this? I think it has something to do with the icloud addin
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/29/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 2 years ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you use iCloud on the computer?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8?
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Win 7 64 bit - yes, I use icloud
Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix the issue directly on your computer together with you?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue; we guarantee our service. Thank you,
Yes you can, but not if it's another $19.
No problem; please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=bf8feb6a-2710-41c5-963b-269e42737939
Or click on the website below:
http://tinyurl.com/o7o83sx
, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,
It looks like you are not there. Please let me know when you are available, so we can schedule a remote support connection. Thank you.
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast