Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Excell problems how to get rid of page breaks

Customer Question
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/26/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To do this
Select the worksheet that you want to modify.
On the View tab, in the Workbook Views group, click Page Break Preview. ...
Do one of the following: ...
On the Page Layout tab, in the Page Setup group, click Breaks.
Click Remove Page Break.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you