Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

My outlook 2010 address book is blank. Can you help me get…

Customer Question
My outlook 2010 address book...
My outlook 2010 address book is blank. Can you help me get it back?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/25/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, or Windows 8 ?
Also, how do you want to proceed. I can assist you via written communication.
Or as an additional service, I can connect to your computer from here during a screen sharing session, and work on the issue directly.
How would you like to proceed?
Thank you for your response,
Dustin S.
no request email as of yet
I see your responding on the original question again. I just sent the request on this specific conversation. Once accepted, I will send the short and easy connection steps..