Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I am getting a 2001 error code when trying to run a macro on…

Customer Question
I am getting a 2001...
I am getting a 2001 error code when trying to run a macro on Access 2010 run-time. I own the full version and this is the rolled out of a run-time. It appears there is a need to have the application in a trusted area or the security level on the macro needs to be set low. Can some help with this?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/24/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Its a very general error message and there can be a lot of causes for this.
First, you say Run Time so I assume you mean your using the MDE?
So if you run the MDB file, do you also get the error?
Microsoft Access Runtime 2013 and it is a .accdb
Is it linked to external tables or the tables are withing the database?
You did not call that mean your not going to call?
no... I never said I was going to call you.