Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Is there someone there who might help me with a Word

Customer Question
Hello? Is there someone there...
Hello? Is there someone there who might help me with a Word problem?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/24/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you. To get started, I need to know what type of computer you're using. Windows XP, Widows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Or a Mac. If it's a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows. Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply. Also, what version of word are you using. Word 2003, 2007,, 2010, 2013 Or Word for mac 2008 2011?