Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need help to unlock my galaxy5 I use my finger print to unlock…

Customer Question
I need help to unlock...
I need help to unlock my galaxy5 I use my finger print to unlock but I couldn't this morning and I don't remember the alternative passcode can you help me
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/20/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 3 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Hi! If you find that the touchscreen is unresponsive, there’s a problem accessing the menu, or maybe you forgot your pattern lock, then you can still factory reset your S5 using the hardware keys.Turn the Galaxy S5 off.Now press and hold the Volume up button, the Home button, and the Power button together until you see the Android on screen.Now use Volume down to highlight the wipe data/factory reset option and press the Power button to select it.Use Volume down again to highlight Yes – delete all user data and press Power to select it.Wait until you see the reboot system now option and then use the Power button to select it.When the S5 restarts it should be completely wiped and ready to set up again.