Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I haveinstalled a new copmuter as a replacement of my old one.

Customer Question
All the data from the...
I haveinstalled a new copmuter as a replacement of my old one. All the data from the old one was placed in a foulder which I accessed to retreive my skype shortcut.
I am unable to sign in and have changed my password. I still can't sign in with either the new password ***** the code which was supplied and I cut and pasted onto the required field.
I have a subscription and I would like to continue to use this as I have credit which is continually taken out of my credit card.
Can you please help me.
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/19/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What is the exact message you get when you fail to sign in?