Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I have a problem getting into my account. I have a new

Customer Question
Hello I have a problem...
Hello I have a problem getting into my account. I have a new computer and it won't recognize my ID or password. Could you please help me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
6/18/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist replied 3 years ago
Kamil Anwar, Office Specialist
Hello & Welcome to JustAnswer.
Thank you for your question. I will do my best to assist you.
is it for your email address or is it for your computer?
Optional Remote Connect Service - Quick Resolution
Would you like me to remotely connect to your computer and fix the issue - The remote service will be an additional service for $39 but will allow me direct access to work on your issue and fix it (while you watch on your screen). If you need remote service, reply with the words "i want remote"
If you do not need the remote service, then simply provide me the requested information above. If you need remote service reply me with the words "i want remote".
Thanks