Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I cannot get back into my original SeniorPeopleMeet account.

Customer Question
My name is***** and my...
I cannot get back into my original SeniorPeopleMeet account. My name is***** and my name on my account is XXXXXXX. Earlier today they said they were taking my account off line because someone from an unidentified place had tried to reach me.
They said to get back on, to click a link. I did that and found myself signing up for a second account. Can you please help me?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/17/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.
I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still have that link?
Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or mac computer?
When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you,