Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Some of my reports in Access 2007 can not be edited and saved…

Customer Question
Some of my reports in...
Some of my reports in Access 2007 can not be edited and saved with a new name
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/16/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 3 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
What exactly happens when you try to edit the name of a report?
Are you getting a specific error message?
No error message. It simply will not accept the change
Can I look at the file please to see the issue?
- Click the following link: http://www.wikisend.com
- Upload the file to that website
- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.
- Please, give me that "File ID Number"