Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I mistakenly paid too much I only want 6 months for $17.99…

Customer Question
I mistakenly paid too much...
I mistakenly paid too much I only want 6 months for $17.99 please reimburse my money immediately I have bills coming out of my account and this will make it overdrawn. Again please put $ 89.00 pluses back immediately if I do not get by Tuesday, I want it all back . The mistake was when asked to up grade I accidentaly did it
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/15/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 3 years ago
Pete, Computer Expert
Welcome to JustAnswer!
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
What 'upgrade' are you referring to, please?
Most sites will have a cancellation policy, or you can contact their customer services to cancel the upgrade you requested.
Please let me know what upgrade you purchased and where you purchased it from if you require further assistance,
Thanks!
Pete.