Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I purchased a Hamption Bay Artic Glacier Large ceiling from…

Customer Question
I purchased a Hamption Bay...
I purchased a Hamption Bay Artic Glacier Large ceiling from Home Depot approximately 8 moths ago. Since that time I have had to replace 8 lights that burned out. I think that there is something wrong with the wiring of this light. May I return this light and purchase another and receive a credit for it. I had a electrician install it and I will have to pay him to remove and re install another. What is you policy on this issue. my cell is(###) ###-#### ***** you. Elliot if
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
My last name is ***** ***** if. Purchased it 8 months ago not moths, sorry for the typo
SKU 284816
6/8/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager replied 3 years ago
Michael Norman
Michael Norman, Information Systems Manager
Hello. My name is, Mike. First I'd like to say, that you have contacted JusttAnswer and not Home Depot customer service. However, I may be able to offer some information that may help.
Unfortunately 8 months is beyond the store return policy, however it is withing the manufacturer warranty. You will need to contact Hampton Bay and report the issue to them. The Home Depot Customer Service rep can provide you the correct contact information for Hampton Bay.
The first thing you need to check is the type of light bulbs and wattage your are using. It is possible you may be using the wrong type of bulb or the wattage of the bulbs may be too high for what the ceiling fan is rated for. Try switching from incandescent to CFL type bulbs.
I just wanted to follow-up with you. If your issue has been resolved, please take a brief moment to rate my customer service. If not, please let me know how I can be of further assistance.