Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Using Word 2003, I have a doc file with 500 examples that…

Customer Question
Using Word 2003, I have...
Using Word 2003, I have a doc file with 500 examples that
1) start with a preface then a
2) a Section break continuous to go to 2 columns then
3) a section break continuous followed by an epilogue.
I need to have the entire example on one page, so Keep Lines Together and Keep with Next are set for every line in the example.
But both Word 2003 and 2013 are willing to do a page break at the continuous section break. Is there any solution?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 day by:
6/7/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist replied 3 years ago
Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Office Specialist
Hello. My name is Michael. I will be providing an answer to your question today. I suspect we worked together before. I saw that your question is been here since yesterday and nobody has taken it, and I just want to make sure that you have what you need.
If you can point me to a page number I'll take a quick look at.