Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

Dont know how to get to questions I should answer

Customer Question
for others and can you...
Dont know how to get to questions I should answer for others and can you tell if I am marked paid?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/4/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 3 years ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
Welcome to JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to assist you.
Are you trying to answer someone elses question, or are you trying to seek help with a problem?
If you are trying to answer someone elses question, what website are you trying to use in order to answer questions?
Thank you in advance for your responses.
Dustin S.
Never mind I feel like you are taking adventage of me and so is this web site.
Theres no way I , or this website could possibly be taking advantage of you. you came to us~ People come here to ask questions, seek help, and sometimes learn a little bit along the way. If youve came here in error, the refund link below may be of interest to you. http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund If you decide you do want or need help, please read my original message, and lets open the lines of communication. You have to help me, help you. Thank you and good luck! Dustin S.
I was talking about being charged for help.Also I signed up off an email I got and paid half price for 6 mos.Set up a user name and password ***** I didnt fill out any questions for others to read about me.
Were a paid help site ( here at JustAnswer ) Paid help is what we do! With that being said.. What website is it that you signed up with to answer questions.. Specifically by the website name?
seniorpeoplemeet.com
Aha.. Thank you for the clarification.
Im not familiar with using that website, Im going to opt out so someone else who is familiar can try and assist you.
If no one gets back to you in the next few hours, youre welcome to use the refund link I sent you earlier.
Good luck~
Dustin S.
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
I can see that you may need a little bit of extra help.
May I ask if you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem?
Thank you,
Jason