Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need help with the attached chart in excel. how do I add…

Customer Question
I need help with the...
I need help with the attached chart in excel. how do I add the last date to the x axis?
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
6/1/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 3 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

If anyone wishes to ask Jason a question directly,
they can do so at the following page: www.JasonFixedit.com

My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.
For some reason, I do no see any such attached file.
Please, upload the files that are needed.
Please, be forewarned that the site is not secure:
- Click the following link: http://www.wikisend.com
- Upload the file to that website
- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.
- Please, give me that "File ID Number"
Thank you,
Jason

Hi Jason,

I also want to add numbers to the right axis. pls show me steps so I can learn.

I sent it

Hello Al,
After you upload the document, you must give me the "File ID" number. Without the File ID Number, I cannot download the document.
-Jason

435492

The document has links to the "CEF Analysis.xlsx" file. Do you wish to upload that as well?

it should not have links to that?

Was your last post a statement or a question?
If it doesn't need that file, I don't need it.
Which date do you need to add to the X axis?

I need the date 5/29/15 so the chart will indicate the last data point

Microsoft Office Technician: flopcat98, Consultant replied 3 years ago
flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Do you still need help with this?

all set. thanks for asking