Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office questions? Ask an IT Expert for support ASAP

I need to be able to add an image to every page of several…

Customer Question
Hi, I need to be...
Hi, I need to be able to add an image to every page of several publisher documents and also to every slide on a series of PowerPoint presentations. It is a college logo that needs to be added to all my handouts. Ideally I would like a batch file to do all of them at once, but would live with a macro that puts the image on every page/slide with just the one click. If any one can send me the VBA macros/addins I would be grateful of your help. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
5/29/2015
Microsoft Office Technician: Pete, Computer Expert replied 2 years ago
Pete, Computer Expert
I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
You could do this using the watermark feature.
In MS Publisher:
Click the View tab and select the Master Page option from the pull-down menu. The Edit Master Pages task pane will open on the left side of the application window. Select the Master An option in the Edit Master Pages pane. Then click the arrow at the top of the Edit Master Pages pane and select Edit from the pull-down menu. Insert the picture frame place-holder. Click the Picture Frame Button on the Objects toolbar located on the far left side of the application window. Select the Empty Picture Frame option from the sub-menu and click the location in the document where the watermark is to be placed. Click the Handle on any corner or edge of the picture frame to adjust the size as needed. The picture frame is formatted and ready to receive your logo image file.
In MS PowerPoint:
To add a watermark to all of the slides in a blank presentation, on the View tab, in the Master Views group, click Slide Master.
On the Insert tab, in the Images group, do one of the following.
To use a picture as a watermark, click Picture, locate the picture that you want, and then click Insert.
To adjust the size of the picture or clip art, right-click the picture or clip art on the slide, and then click Size and Position on the shortcut menu.
In the Size pane, under Scale, increase or decrease the settings in the Height and Width boxes.
Under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group, click Color, and then under Recolor, click the color fade that you want.
Under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Adjust group, click Correction, click Picture Corrections Options, and then under Brightness and Contrast, select the brightness percentage that you want.
When you finish editing and positioning the watermark and are satisfied with its appearance, to send the watermark to the back of the slide, under Picture Tools, on the Format tab, in the Arrange group, click the arrow next to Send Backward, and then click Send to Back.
Hi thanks for your response. However this was not actually what I asked for. I know how to do all the actions manually. I want a macro so I just click once or a batch file to do them all together. This was not what i asked for and I am not satisfied so will require a refund if that is the best you can do.
I will see if the other experts can advise on what you require...
Best,
Pete.
Thanks
I assume there is no further answers and so would like to know how I get the payments returned
Pete, Computer Expert