sudipto_dutta
sudipto_dutta, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Computer Hardware EngineerCertificate Course In Computer Maintenance,8+ years of Experience in computer troubleshooting
15197395

I'm having trouble with my email it won't let me get in my

Customer Question

I'm having trouble with my email it won't let me get in my don't know my password ***** all or my username***@******.*** here's my phone number(###) ###-####my name is***** my birthday is ***** 12, 1964
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 2 years ago.
Sorry to hear about the problem, can you tell me, if you have any cell phone number, which ends with the digits "54" ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(###) ###-####**@******.*** Rick Scott 1964 August 12
Sorry replying you late, I want to know, if you have any cell phone number, which ends with the digit "54" or not?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I have
Can you tell me that number and do you have that phone with you, right now ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Not really everything's fine with my bank now they had my old phone number on but everything is okay now not really everything's fine with my bank now they had my old phone number on but everything is okay now .
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Will I ever use this email again ?
This is not question of your Bank. The number is ***** with your email account and without that number, it is very difficult to reset your password.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Oh I see them so how long do you think you'll take do I have to reset the email ?
So, you don't have that number with you anymore ?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
No not really I don't think so
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I do have a new phone I just started Monday but otherwise everything seems to be working fine from my other password ***** so far .
Than, I am extremely sorry to say that, it is not possible to reset the password. One last thing you can try, that is to call Yahoo and tell them exact situation, they may ask you some questions to confirm your identity and reset the password ***** you.
Here is their number.
(###) ###-####
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Well thank for try .anyway .
Thank You.