Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have created a normal word document and am trying to send

it to members in a...
I have created a normal word document and am trying to send it to members in a recipient list that I have created; however, the emails are not going through.
11/10/2013
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

At home, are you using your AOL emails via the AOL website?

Thank you

AOL is our default program for emails; however, I created a Word Document. I do not want to send it as an attachment. I just want to send it using a "mail merge" and that uses Microsoft Outlook?

That is correct Deb.

you need to also use Outlook on the home computer as well.

Once installed, and set as the default program, like you have at work, it will then allow you to do this.

If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

I have no other choice? Can I change it just for the newsletters and then change it back?

No you need an email program such as Outlook.

How do you mean

"Can I change it just for the newsletters and then change it back?"

can you tell me what you mean with Newsletters?

Is this the Mail Merge you are doing?

Yes...mail merge.

Thanks.

You can, you can enable Outlook as the default for the Mail Merge, then set AOL back when not doing it.

This will work Deb.

Great...I will try it. Thank you.

Your most welcome Deb

Thank you
Richard, Software Specialist
Richard, Software Specialist