Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I need to use a SUBTOTAL Function in conjunction with conditions

– I am currently using...
I need to use a SUBTOTAL Function in conjunction with conditions – I am currently using a COUNTIFS statement which works fine but obviously does not work when I filter some data – so I need to be able to combine SUBTOTAL with COUNTIFS. I know the answer may lie in using a SUBTOTAL function with numbers 101 – 111 instead of 1 – 11.
My current COUNTIFS statement is as follows:
=COUNTIFS(M$12:M$700,">=9",M$12:M$700,"<=12")
This statement is in cell L3 and when I filter (males and females) in cell E11 I need all the values to change based on the filter and the appropriate conditions. I need this to happen in several cells but I hope once I get one cell to work then I can apply the same procedure to my other cells.
10/11/2013
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager
Thanks for using JustAnswer. My name isXXXXX will do whatever I can to answer your question

The best bet would be if you could upload the sheet to the usual

wikisend or ge.tt

I will see what I can do then

Attachment: 2013-10-11_200620_eisenhower_2017_fitness_13-14_test.xlsx

Thanks let me know what you can do.

will do
Ok this should do what you need now.

http://wikisend.com/download/431818/2013-10-11_200620_eisenhower_2017_fitness_13-14_test-JA-Mod.xlsx

Let me know if you have any problems.

RATING AND BONUS APPRECIATED
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager

Thanks - your work is awesome as usual!!!!!

your welcome,

you know how to reach me if you need me again
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy
The-PC-Guy, Computer Manager