Daniel, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience:  10 + years Computer Hardware/programming experience.
47322625

Can I convert hand written printing to Microsoft Word Text?

Can I convert hand written printing to Microsoft Word Text? I am scanning some material I wrote by hand, and I want to scan it to Microsoft Word, so that I can edit it.
Hi there happy to help.

The first thing to do will be to get the document in a scanned pdf format. Then you can go here and upload to convert.....

CLICK HERE

If the handwriting is legible and non-cursive, the results should be good.

Please don't forget to rate me and have a great day.
Daniel, Computer Hardware Engineer
Experience: 10 + years Computer Hardware/programming experience.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hello Silicon Savant:

I was able to download the program and upload my hand printed document into Microsoft Word. Unfortunately when I asked the program to convert the printed document into a microsoft font, I received error of "document not recgonized." (Or something like that!) What can I do to resolve this issue?

Thank you in adavnce for your prompt attention concerning this matter.

Myles Wallace

What file format is your handwriting in?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi, can you clarify your question. I don't understand what you mean. Thanks! I am still unable to convert the printed document into a microsoft font.

Hello, my name is Dustin..

I can definitely help you with this issue..

The best way for me to assist you to cut down on any misunderstandings or issues.

Would be for me to connect to you and your computer in person via a screen share, and then show you the process for scanning handwritten documents, and then changing the data into a word file.

Would you like to try that method of support as an effective means to resolve this issue?

Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Dustin S.