Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Hi Steve, Heres another for you: http://www.sendspace.co

Hi Steve, Here's another for you...
Hi Steve,
Here's another for you: http://www.sendspace.com/file/p1pcm2
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/14/2013
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod, Computer Support Specialist

Steve Herrod :

Sure, when do you need this one for?

Customer:

Would Thursday be ok?

Steve Herrod :

Yep, no problem

Customer:

Sweet, Thanks so much!

Customer:

Hey Steve, On the last assignment you did for me, which was Lab 3, you missed the very first question. Would you be able to send that through?

Steve Herrod :

Yes, I can check it when back in front of my laptop in a few hours time if that is ok?

Customer:

S

Customer:

Sure, No problem

Steve Herrod :

cool

Steve Herrod :

have just quickly checked from my mobile and not sure if question 1 came through

Steve Herrod :

can you send through what it should be and I'll get it done asap?

Customer:

Sure thing! Here it is: http://www.sendspace.com/file/yybuiw

Steve Herrod :

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX and get to you asap

Customer:

Thanks so much!

Steve Herrod :

This is the answer

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

Thanks again! Will chat with you Thursday then!

Steve Herrod :

cheers XXXXX XXXXX problem!

Steve Herrod :

These are the questions

Steve Herrod :

Will get rest to you in next day or so

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Steve Herrod :

Here is the rest

Steve Herrod :

Cheers

Steve Herrod :

Steve

Customer:

You are Awesome! Thanks again!

Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod
Steve Herrod