Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer hardware and software support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac; Microsoft Office, etc.
30037186

I cannot open my email address "[email protected]". thank

I cannot open my email address "[email protected]".
thank you for your help
serge Bodeux
Hello! Thank you for your question. I am a licensed computer professional with over ten years of experience, and I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email is it, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
(For privacy purpose, please do not provide your full email address; please provide only the part after the character @, such as @hotmail.com, @yahoo.com, @gmail.com, etc.)

Is there any error or message when opening your email?

What program do you use for email, such as Outlook? Or do you go to the email website in order to use email?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, or Mac computer?

Please let me know. Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

@hotmail.be

when opening, the message is : doesn't exist.

vista

Thank you. Please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect remote program to run, then we can chat and I will help you directly:

http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=2faece53-d67d-417b-8c82-dbf6aadbf39a

Thank you

I have helped submitting the account recovery form via remote support; please wait for Microsoft verification; you will get a respond from Microsoft via email in about 24 hours. If you need anything else later, please let me know any time. Also, please rate my service below for this session. Thank you very much.