Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

My outlook express does not work.

Customer Question
My outlook express does not work.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
7/9/2013
Microsoft Office Technician: Jason Jones, Computer Technician replied 4 years ago
Jason Jones, Computer Technician

Hello and thank you for your question today. My name is Jason. I look forward to helping you today.

I see that you have been working on this problem for quite a bit of time.

Do you still need help with this problem? If so, may I start a screen sharing session on your computer and help you resolve the problem? I will send a remote link within minutes after your response, so please keep refreshing the page.

Thank you.

yes please

Thank you.

AFTER YOU CLICK THE LINK BELOW, you can continue.

Please, click the following link and allow the remote app to run: http://166.78.231.170:8040/?Session=69ae8412-8132-43bb-b23a-7aefcbd42260

Then on that page click the button that says, "Join Session".

NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast