NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I have a spreadsheet of interview answers from a consulting

Customer Question

I have a spreadsheet of interview answers from a consulting engagement. I want to find out how many subtopic items have more than one answer/row for each interview subject. Can I use a pivot table or something similar? My intent is to have one answer/line per subject per subtopic so I can do analysis.
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Jess M. replied 4 years ago.
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

Can you send a copy of the spreadsheet to me? Just SAVE AS the file to create a dummy file and delete some data just leaving a few for me to try.

Then you can upload the sample Excel file to http://wikisend.com. No need to register there, just upload the file and then wait for the page to show the 6-digit File ID or download link. The post the File ID or download link when you reply so that I can download your sample Excel file.

Best regards,
Jess