Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

We are a small business but we have people come and fill up

Customer Question
employment application forms often....
We are a small business but we have people come and fill up employment application forms often. I have it word format, I was thinking If there would be a way for them to come to the office and fill it directly on Word and be able to save it in a database. So when we want we can look them up and print.

Thanking You

Mark
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
7/8/2013
Microsoft Office Technician: Josh, Computer Enthusiast replied 4 years ago
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Hi! My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be assisting you,

Have you ever thought of making the application appear on your website so that it can be emailed to you when completed? The applicant can also e-sign the application.
Yes that would be a good Idea, so we make it a word document they fill it and send it back, How is e sign done on MS. and also In MS is there a way when a new employer fills a form can it automatically be saved in a new name.

Thanking you

Mark
Hi Mark,

It wouldn't be done in Word but an interactive form on your website. Do you have a website?

The interactive form will keep you paperless and it is a great way to have potential employees fill out the application at home instead of coming in.

Hi Josh
We don't have a website at this time, but i was thinking like emailing them a link to fill the form.

Mark
That sounds reasonable. Would you be interested in a website? I can refer you to a company that can create a website, make it a mobile website for on-the-go customers, and create the online interactive form for you.

Either way, they can create the interactive form for you. Let me know if you are interested.

At this time we won't be going for a website. may be in the near future we would definitely have one. I would be happy to have the Information.

Thanking You

Mark
Mark,

Please send them an email here:[email protected]

They can have the form completed within 2 days for you. (I have dealt with them numerous times in the past) They are very quick to respond as well; just let them know that you want an interactive form and they can quote you a price.
Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Josh, Computer Enthusiast