Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Excel 2007 I need to add Service Desk Compressor CC to this

Customer Question
Excel 2007 I need to add...
Excel 2007

I need to add Service Desk Compressor CC to this line so it will count both Service desk or Service Desk Compressor CC and if closed or Close Pending Cust Approval
=COUNTIFS('Created by L1'!$A:$A,">0",'Created by L1'!$D:$D,">="&$A12,'Created by L1'!$D:$D,"0",'Created by L1'!$D:$D,">="&$A12,'Created by L1'!$D:$D,"<"&$A13,'Created by L1'!$J:$J,"Service Desk",'Created by L1'!$H:$H,"Close Pending Cust Approval")
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
7/5/2013
Microsoft Office Technician: Jess M., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 years ago
Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is Jess and I am glad to assist you today.

Can you me send a copy of the Excel file that you are working with so that I can try out formulas that best fit your requirement? You can just COPY some of the data to a blank sheet. If it involves a workbook, you can just SAVE AS the file and then delete most of the data leaving some to work on.

Then upload the sample file to this link:
http://wikisend.com

You don't need to register at wikisend.com, just upload the file and then wait for the page to show the 6-digit File ID or the download link. Post the File ID or the download link when you reply so that I can get your sample file.

Best regards,
Jess

958552

http://wikisend.com/download/958552/Book2.xls

Item in yellow is what I need to update.

Charles,

I got the file but I got errors in several cells because they are referenced to an external file. Can you copy the "values" in columns AA to AN?

See screen shot:

Regards,
Jess

684618

http://wikisend.com/download/684618/testworkbook.xlsm

This is the whole book.

Charles,

I am sorry but the file you sent me is corrupted. My Excel 2007 repaired it and I end up with blank sheets.

Can you try sending it again? (Also, please note if the actual file size is just 1.1MB. If the actual file is bigger, then that is the reason why the file I got is corrupted. It is during the upload)

Jess

it is over 2mb

The column in yellow is the only one I need to fix, in your photo it shows those numbers.

I'm just looking for the syntax to add the line for service desk cc

Charles,

I am sorry for not getting back to you immediately. I was opted out from the question so I was not able to post the reply I composed lately.

Now I still need a new copy of the file since I believe it was corrupted when you upload it. Yes, the yellow column shows the numbers but when I edit the formulas, they give out string errors replacing the numbers representing the count.

Screen shot below:

The reason is because the referenced cells are unavailable.

Jess
NewITZone
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast