NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Im not good on wording a memo to pst at my job. i need someone

Customer Question

I'm not good on wording a memo to pst at my job. i need someone who can i pay for memo that i need at my job. can you help me?
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Steve Herrod replied 4 years ago.

Steve Herrod :

Hi, I'll be happy to help - can you provide more details?

JACUSTOMER-w5ocq088- :

I need to post a memo to all employee, regarding requist off and shift trade.

Steve Herrod :

Ok - I will open this to other experts as I'm not familiar with them

Steve Herrod :

and also move this to a writing category

JACUSTOMER-w5ocq088- :

ok

JACUSTOMER-w5ocq088- :

ok. however i need the memo by tomorrow.

Steve Herrod :

ok - this is open to all experts now so should be picked up shortly

JACUSTOMER-w5ocq088- :

Thank you.

Steve Herrod :

no problem

JACUSTOMER-w5ocq088- :

I just want all of food and beverage department understand that when they requesting a days off and trading shift with their coworking, they need to make sure that is approve by their manager.

JACUSTOMER-w5ocq088- :

i meant coworker

JACUSTOMER-w5ocq088- :

Ok service

Expert:  Lindie-mod replied 4 years ago.

I’m Lindie, and I’m moderator for this topic. It seems the professional has left this conversation. This happens occasionally, and it's usually because the professional thinks that someone else might be a better match for your question. I've been working hard to find a new professional to assist you right away, but sometimes finding the right professional can take a little longer than expected.

I was checking to see if you had already found your answer or if you still needing assistance from another one of the professionals?

Please let me know if you wish to continue waiting or if you would like for us to close your question.

Also remember that JustAnswer has a multitude of categories to help you with all your needs from Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Finance, Law, to Home Improvement, and more.

Thank you,

Lindie

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thank you, XXXXX XXXXX did solve it on my own. sad that your company does not have person that can help me a sample work.