Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have a new laptop and need to install Office 2010 but disk

is damaged. I have...
I have a new laptop and need to install Office 2010 but disk is damaged. I have product key and program was purchased through Data 3 in Brisbane, Qld, Australia.
Can I download this program using the product key I have to activate it or do I need to purchase again?
6/15/2013
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Experience: Since Office 2000, Ive been using, repairing and teaching the basics of MS Office to anyone with a need to learn. Worked in The US Army as A Network Switching Systems Operator/Controller .
Welcome to JustAnswer.com

My name is XXXXX XXXXX I am here to help..

Here is the directl link to microsofts download server, where you can redownload Office professional 2010

http://goo.gl/VhZIV

If you need to download Professional Plus, or another version, please let me know.

If my answer helped, please click one of the smiley faces to rate the solution, and then click the green accept button to accept the answer..

If my answer did not work, please wait to rate the answer and also wait to accept and instead send me a reply so that I can continue to assist you as needed.

Thanks! D.Sandlin

I have Professional plus - when product key I have is put in after download generates message that this is not a valid key.

Please supply link for 2010 Professional Plus and thankyou for the prompt response to original question.

Hope this link is correct version.

XXXXX XXXXX

Here is the link for professional plus

http://goo.gl/GFbha

Thats from digital river.. An authorized microsoft provider.

If you have any further questions, let me know

Thanks! D.Sandlin
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Thanks for the help - all installed and working well.

much appteciated.

XXXXX XXXXX

Your very welcome John..

If theres anything else I can assist you with, please let me know.

In the future if you need anything you can ask me specifically your questions at my profile link on Just Answer..

Make sure to ask the question through the box on my page, and also, Start it with For D.Sandlin Only

http://www.justanswer.com/computer/expert-dsandlin/
Hello John, This is Dustin from JustAnswer.

I recently helped you find a valid download for Office Professional 2010.

If you have run into any issues with configuring Outlook, importing your old email into it, or syncing outlook with your smartphones calendar or anything else. Id like to offer my assistance to help you get any of these features setup, if you would like to try another session.

Thank you again, and I hope your weekend has treated you well.

Dustin S.

All is well - no further contact needed. Rating was done.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist