Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I see a lot of users having the same roblem "how do I highlite

in Excel?"...
I see a lot of users having the same roblem "how do I highlite in Excel?"
5/13/2013
Chris L., Support Specialist
Hello and thank you for using Just Answer. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to assist you.

In order to help I will need some further information.

What exactly do you mean when you say you are having a problem highlighting?

Are you trying to color a cell or cells?

Please let me know so I can further assist.

Thank You
-Chris

I am NOT trying to "fill" a cell, just need to highlight specific words

Have a look at this picture below and let me know if that is what you mean.

graphic

yes, where do I find that ?

Which version of excel is it you are using? Is it excel 2003, 2007, 2010?

I just wanted to check in and see if you needed to discuss this further or if you still need help.

If you need to discuss the issue further please reply back and let me know.

If you are all set for now please scroll up and click on a rating. Rating positively is what provides me with credit for my time helping you and also lets me know that you no longer need help.

Thank you,
Chris
Chris L., Support Specialist
Chris L., Support Specialist