NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

Hi! I have set up my PC new and reinstalled Microsoft Office

Customer Question

Hi! I have set up my PC new and reinstalled Microsoft Office 2007 including Outlook. I have connected to my Exchange server and downloaded emails / address books etc but am confused about address books...

The address book is available under contacts but when I go into email and click the To button it does not show. I can change the drop down to get it but the address but I would like the contacts to be my default contacts.

Also, I want the default save if I save or create a new contact to be to the ones that re backing up to the exchange server ie I only want one address book.

Please can someone help me make these changes. I hope that makes sense.

Cheers
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  James K. replied 4 years ago.
Hello

My name is James

Welcome to Just Answer

Can I remote onto your Machine and have a look at your problem

Remote means i can see your issue and fix this for you

Its fully Secure and Built into the Just Answer System and you can see what i am doing at all times

If you wish i can send you the details to connect

Cheers James
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

James. Yes, of course. It is very simple. I remember it happening before when it was installed but I cannot remember exactly how to fix it.

Expert:  James K. replied 4 years ago.
http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=dfbaade9-f97d-4844-b993-a7b97721fd42&SUPPORT=NET

Click the Link above then

1) Click Agree
2) Download and Run the Screenconnect.exe
3) Click Run/OK/Yes if asked
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That's confusing... are you on and shall i show you what I mean?

Expert:  James K. replied 4 years ago.
Thanks , The connection kicked me off right after i made a back up of your contacts on the desktop

Come back when your ready