Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

Can you please restore jennifermcdonald12.hotmail.com We

Customer Question
Can you please restore jennifermcdonald12.hotmail.com...
Can you please restore jennifermcdonald12.hotmail.com We have entered the verification numbers received by mobile and they havebeen rejected
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
Answered in 1 minute by:
5/10/2013
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 years ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Hi, I will assist,

I'm sorry about the issue. Does it give you any other option when recovering your hotmail password, besides the mobile/verification option?

Can we do a screen sharing session, so I can help you directly? Thank you

No. we tried a second verification number but it was also rejected as having been entered incorrectly too often. But our entry was correct.

Sorry, please click on the website below and allow the ScreenConnect program to run, then I will be able to chat with you and help you directly.

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=28b5e1b1-61c8-4832-a2a3-20e4576a0fca&SUPPORT=JAVAW

Thank you
Sorry, it seems your computer got disconnected. Please click on the website below again in order to reconnect with me:

Thank you

we cannot restore connection. Program cannot find host.

WHY NOT JUST RESTORE OUR EMAIL ACCOUNT It was suspended because of suspicious circumstances but it was possibly our trying to connect a new ipad to the mail box. We have given you two verification numbers received by mobile and we have been on this for three hours

I'm sorry, since email service is free, the company Hotmail (or yahoo, or gmail, etc.) does not provide live support, that's why I've trying to help you right now.

On your computer, please click on the new website link below and allow it to run, so I can connect with you and help you again:

http://67.192.95.188:8040/?Session=f0c4d443-7297-4bd6-9048-d4094b2af6cd&SUPPORT=JAVAW

Thank you

Please go to that website in Internet Explorer (the big 'e' program icon):

Thank you

keep getting a refusal saying cannot connect pleas contact supplier

Sorry, it is strange. Your computer was able to connect previously. Can you restart the computer and then try that website again? Thank you
During our conversation the computer went wild and tried to install a program which was rejected by our virus software
Can you let the virus software to allow it to run please ? It's our ScreenConnect program, so we can chat again:

Thank you

we are still getting a reply. Application cannot be answered contact application supplier. Is it possible to send another verification number to our mobile(NNN) NNN-NNNNnd make sure it triggers a resumption of services. It isnow nearly four hours that we have been at this and it was not our fault the the milbox was suspended. Wed can receive but not send.

I'm sorry, it seems your computer just cannot connect again. Can you try submitting the account recovery form at the website below?

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

If it does not let you submit the recovery form; please download and install Firefox

http://www.firefox.com/

, then open Firefox, then go to the website:

https://account.live.com/acsr?rollrs=04

in Firefox, and see if it lets you submit in Firefox.

Once you have submitted the form, wait about 10 minutes, then check your other email address, then it will give you the option to recover your hotmail account.

Please let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you

How is it going? It looks like you've gone away; please reply back when you are available to continue. I can help further as needed. Thank you
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech