Richard, Software Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience resolving Microsoft Office Issues
32989067

I installed my Office Home and Student 2007 with Office Language Pack

Customer Question

I installed my Office Home and Student 2007 with Office Language Pack 2007 on my new computer which uses Windows 8. It works fine except that I am not able to make nikud under the Hebrew letters. I did uninstall and then re-install but it did not help. Is there an update that I can download? Thank you
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  Richard replied 4 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

To enter the characters, you need to be in Caps Lock mode and then Shift and a character will produce these letters.

There is an overview for you here.

http://www.qsm.co.il/Hebrew/wniqud.htm

If you have continued problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I KNOW that and I am very familiar with this program as I have been using it for a couple of years on my old laptop. The problem is in the new computer, where I installed the Office Home and Student 2007 program along with the Language Pack. This computer has windows 8 and this is the only feature of the program which is not working.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Was that your final answer because if it was it did not do anything for me. You merely explained how to make the nikud work; something which I knew and used for the last few years. I am telling you that the nikud does not work in Windows 8. Is anybody else working on this problem? If not, when can I expect a refund of my deposit?
Shalom