Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have created a job application online using excel survey.

Customer Question
I have created a...
I need to print each submission to view it. Is there nice way to auto send me via email each form or setup a pivot table to display each submission.
Submitted: 4 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
4/10/2013
Microsoft Office Technician: Rachel-Mod, Moderator replied 4 years ago
Rachel-Mod
Rachel-Mod, Moderator

I'm a moderator for this topic. I've been working hard to find a professionals to assist you with your question , but sometimes finding the right professionals can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!

Still need help. My online app is found here. Jobs.jollygoodsweets.com

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a professional for you.

Rachel

Great. Thnx
Microsoft Office Technician: Richard, Software Specialist replied 4 years ago
Richard, Software Specialist
Thank you for your question, my name is Richard.

I am really sorry about the delay. The fact the file is online makes it very hard to achieve this as you are using Excel in a way not really designed.

Have you looked at www.surveymonkey.com ?

This I think is what you need. It is specifically designed to collect information, and display this in a variety of different ways, also exportable to excel.

It is also highly customizable. You can check it for free, and let me know please if this does not meet your needs.

Thank you

I think the best answer is to create a pivot table to display the information for each submission. The pivot table should be able to display select info but I was hoping there was a template or example of a pivot table. Also, I could display the info in a word doc and link the data.

ok, show me the file with the survey results please

- Click the following link: http://www.wikisend.com
- Upload the file to that website
- Once it is uploaded, the resulting page will display a "File ID" number.
- Please, give me that "File ID Number"

just use this link and you can download or edit. if you download or copy it, let me know and I will delete it from the world. thanks.

http://sdrv.ms/10LP211

ok, looking now

Awesome and thanks

ok, The way the data is currently, not really inn this file.

If you want to do reporting, have you looked at importing it into Microsoft Access and making a report from it?

Do you have Microsoft Access installed?

Sorry,

but you are just not an expert in this topic.

Please refund. I have figured it out.

Richard, Software Specialist