IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

Having had my computer away for a repair,it has come back having

Having had my computer away for a repair,it has come back having all programmes wiped out, including Microsoft Office/Word etc. I wondered if it is possible that you would be able give me a new Keycode no. please.

Hello! I am IT Miro and I will assist you on this question.

Which Microsoft Office version is that? And when you purchased the computer, was Microsoft Office installed as full version or as trial or demo version?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

It was afull version
thank you david

Thanks for the update.

Microsoft could give you a new product key for Microsoft Office; however, you will need to have a proof of purchase - any kind of receipt that shows that you either bought Microsoft Office separately or included with the computer. It can also be in digital form such as e-mail message.

Do you have such receipt (proof)?

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes i have bill receipt from curry`s PCworld which faint price charghed £59.00 plus £29.99 for set up

Thanks for the update.

I think it should be enough, especially if the receipt is itemized where it can be seen what exactly is included in the price.

Anyway, to get a new product key, you need to call Microsoft support by phone. The UK phone number is: 0844-800-2400, however you will need to call in the working hours, which are 8 AM - 6 PM (Monday - Friday), because you will need to talk to Microsoft representative regarding the new product key.

I hope it helps!

Regards,