flopcat98
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience:  degree in comp sci. 20+ years install work with networks for small and large companies
23372949

I have no product key???

I have no product key??? for the check designer portion of Microsoft home and business???? I have installed all but it keeps asking for my product key

Hi, I am a moderator for this topic. It looks like your question was meant for a different company. JustAnswer matches people with questions to Professionals with answers in areas like Health, Pets, Computers, Taxes, Cars, Financial, Legal, Home Improvement and more. Oftentimes, the Professionals can help with a question like yours. Please let me know if you want to continue or cancel your question.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i just need hep

Thank you for your patience. We will continue the search for a Professional for you.

Rachel

The product key is usually on a sticker on the packaging the cd came with. Or if it came pre installed on the computer it will be on a sticker on the back or side of the computer

If you can not find it you can use this page to go through steps to retrieve it if you have a registered copy

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823570
flopcat98, Consultant
Experience: degree in comp sci. 20+ years install work with networks for small and large companies
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

neither spots im lost

and this Is ridiculous 38 dollars

where did you get the ms office ?

and did you try the link i gave you

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/823570