NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

You have had this same question in Jan of 2011 i followed the

You have had this same question in Jan of 2011 i followed the advice and still getting this issue below.
The only difference i can see is i can edit pictures add slides change back grounds but I can not change any text or i get the message below.
I can't edit Microsoft PowerPoint Documents. When I type some text, I get a message that says "Microsoft PowerPoint has Stopped Working" and then the program proceeds to shut down. Have tried everything that I can think of, including and not limited to uninstalling and reinstalling Office. I can open the documents, but I can't edit documents.

Operating System: Windows 7 Professional
Microsoft Office Version: 2007

Everything was working fine previously. Don't remember when the last PowerPoint file I edited ut everything was working fine in late October.

Read more: I cant edit Microsoft PowerPoint Documents. When I type some - JustAnswer http://www.justanswer.com/computer/4eun4-can-t-edit-microsoft-powerpoint-documents-when-type.html#ixzz2ENVqw069

NewITZone :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.

Please let me know when you will be ready?

NewITZone :

It seems some how your keyboard settings were disable.

NewITZone :

To fix it please click on start menu--> Control Panel-->In view mode “View by Category”, find the section “Clock, Language and Region”-->click on keyboards and language-->Click “Change Keyboards or other input methods”-->“Change Keyboards”-->“Add”
Scroll down to “English (United States)” and expand-->Check box “US”-->Press OK-->Press OK. — You’ll see two keyboards listed “US” and “United States (Apple)”
Press OK.

NewITZone :

Now restart your computer. try to edit your document. Hope it will work.

NewITZone :

If you stuck or any more question please let me know.

NewITZone :

Please, only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel to rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please reply me via REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have rather then rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service",

I will not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If you think I have helped you with your problem, please give me a proper rating so that I can get paid for helping you.Bonus will be appreciable. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

That looks like it fixed the problem thanks for the help.

I have know idea how my key board would have been changed.

thanks

Jim

It could be for bootcamp 3.2.

In future if you need any help you can directly ask me via this link http://www.justanswer.com/profile.aspx?PF=53509759&SRD=true

Thank you.