Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have tried several times to recover my hacked and blocked

Customer Question
I have tried several times...

I have tried several times to recover my hacked and [email protected] Account.No luck sofar.Can you help?Any info.,please send [email protected],wich is my new Account Thanks Heinz XXXXl

Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
12/7/2012
Microsoft Office Technician: Molinari, MS Office Tech replied 5 years ago
Molinari
Molinari, MS Office Tech

Ok, you may have tried this already but this is all you can do:

Get a whole new email account, like gmail for instance

http://mail.google.com

and use that as the contact address when filling out the form.

Then go here:

https://account.live.com/acsr

Enter the Email address that you can not access on the first line

Enter the email address you can be contacted at, on the second line.

Enter ALL your info on the next page.

Do not complete the billing information at the end of the page unless you pay for hotmail, or have an xbox live gold account. When you submit the form, it may cause it to reset, as well as erase your details.

Once the form is compltete, submit it.

Your information will then be sent to Microsoft.

You should see "Your information has been submitted" at the top.

The page will claim it will take 24 hours. However, in some cases it can take from 10 minutes to 3 days.

This is the ONLY thing you can do. They should answer in 1 or 2 days, but many users have reported that it may take at least a week to get a reply. I understand the frustration but please do it as soon as possible. It's a lot of waiting time, but it is the best they can do considering the tens of thousands of people this happens to, and unfortunately Microsoft does not have phone customer support for Hotmail issues, and sorry to say, it's the ONLY way to get it back.

If all else fails, this may be your best bet:

If they haven't responded after a day or two, then go here and click ask a question and explain clearly up front what account you are asking about, who you are, and some basic information about the problem, and ask if it can be resolved, offering to prove your identity as needed. Don't expect a quick reply, but this can often work out, within a week or less time. Also tell them you haven't been responded to after filling out the form....
You will have to make a new windows live id in order to post, the temp one won't work...

1. Go to
http://windowslivehelp.com/forums.aspx?productid=10.
2. Click on “Ask A Question.”
3. Select "Windows Live ID" and click on "Continue."
4. You can opt to select "Other Windows Live ID issues."
5. Click on "Continue" to post a question in the forum.
6. Enter the important info and click on "Submit." and do it loud and often. They tend to oil the squeaky wheel...

You can try these numbers, but they usually only help if you're a paid hotmail plus member, as free email accounts get virtually NO support, if you are doing important business, don't use a free email account, you're just asking for trouble.......

1-800-386-5550

1-866-672-4551

or try [email protected]

If it is a free account, and can't access the original alternate account with the form, call 1-650-964-7200, use option 2 or 3.

ref: http://windowslivehelp.com/solution.aspx?solutionid=6ea0c7b3-1473-4176-b03f-145b951dcb41

The only other alternative is to upgrade for $19.99 a year.

1. Open the page www.gowindowslive.com/hotmailplus with your web browser.

2. Click on the "Upgrade Now" button link on the right-hand side of the page.

3. Sign in to your account with your Windows Live ID.

4. Enter payment information and fill up the form.

5. Click Continue and follow the onscreen instructions.

If the system is not allowing you to sign in with your hotmail id, just contact Hotmail customer care and tell them you want to upgrade your current free account to hotmail plus and they will assist you.

Customer care number: 1- 866 - 672 - 4551

Please be aware that you are paying for information and Expert advice, and not for the successful unblocking of your account.
Only YOU can guarantee that your account will be successfully unblocked.

Your account will be successfully recovered ONLY IF you provide enough details, and enough ACCURATE details for them to verify that you are who Microsoft thinks you are supposed to be. Only Microsoft can make that determination, so please understand this information before replying/Accepting the answer – thank you.

I realize that this answer may not be entirely to your liking, and I regret being the bearer of information that you really don’t want to hear. But it would be unfair to you and unprofessional of me were I to provide you with anything less than truthful and honest information. I hope you understand that following the above steps is the only way to get your account back...

Let me know what happens, especially if you get back in....
Any luck?
Molinari
Molinari
Molinari, MS Office Tech