Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I Purchased Office 2010 Home and Student with 3 licenses yesterday

and downloaded this onto my...
I Purchased Office 2010 Home and Student with 3 licenses yesterday and downloaded this onto my wife's new laptop. How do I download this onto my own laptop?
11/10/2012
toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast

toughguy9 :

Hi

toughguy9 :

Thanks for using JustAnswer

toughguy9 :

I understand that you have purchased Office 2010 Home and Student with 3 licenses

toughguy9 :

When you purchased Office did you provide any email address?

toughguy9 :

If so, can you check your email for download link and license details?

toughguy9 :

Can you please provide me the URL you used to purchase Office 2010?

toughguy9 :

As you have already installed on your wife's new laptop with new product key you can easily retrieve the Product Key from your wife laptop using a simple tool without installation.

toughguy9 :

The software is ProduKey

toughguy9 :

It can be downloaded from

toughguy9 :

Please download 32 or 64 bit version depending on OS on your wife laptop is 32 bit or 64 bit..you can get to know if OS is 32 bit or 64 bit by right clicking on My Computer and selecting properties

toughguy9 :

Please let me know if you need any help with this

toughguy9 :

Once you download ProduKey, please run it on your wife laptop where you have installed Office 2010 and you should be able to see Product Key

toughguy9 :

Then use that for downloading on your computer

toughguy9 :

Hope this helps

toughguy9 :

All the best

toughguy9 :

Please feel free to let me know if you have any further queries

toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
toughguy9
toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast