NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

I had an email address today: [email protected], and when I went

Customer Question

Hi I had an email address today: ***@******.***, and when I went to log into hotmail, it came up with outloook page, I got confused and changed my email to***@******.***. I need my old email back as it is linked to my business and will cause me untold problems how can I reset back to***@******.*** please advise
Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
NewITZone :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.

Please let me know when you will be ready for chat?

NewITZone :

Please click on the link below

NewITZone :

Now put your hotmail email and password ***** and click on sign in.

NewITZone :

Please, only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel to rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please reply me via REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have rather then rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service",

I will not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If you think I have helped you with your problem, please give me a proper rating so that I can get paid for helping you.Bonus will be appreciable. Thank you

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi I have not seen your answer

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.

Please click on the link below

https://login.live.com/login.

Now put your original hotmail address and password ***** and click on sign in.

It will redirect you to your old email account.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Please advise what is happening

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Did you follow the instruction? If yes is it redirect you to your main account? One more question do you know your main email password?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am ready to chat how do we chat

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
I am apologize. Now it is not possible, because the chat session is over. We can continue through this Q&A mode. Please let me know when you click on the link which I send you, is it asking for user ID and password?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

I am ready to chat what is happening

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
I am apologize. The chat session is already over and it is converted to question and answer mode. I can help you through this way. I can send you the full instruction to solve your problem . Please let me know do you know your main hotmail password ***** not?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

ok how do we chat

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Like current way we can continue.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

i am ready to chat

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Ok. Do you want to open your hotmail account directly through internet explorer?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

please advise how do we chat - this is crazy

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
The only way is to close this question and open a new question.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

why are you talking about microsoft office ???? my question is this:

I have an email account: ***@******.*** - it got changed by accident to***@******.*** - I just want the old one back and usable how do I do this

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Ok sir, do you know your old password?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Yes I know my original live email account and password

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
Ok.

Please click on the link below

https://login.live.com/login.

Now put your original email address and password ***** and click on sign in.

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
If you stuck or any more question please let me know.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi my email account which I had until Wednesday (then it got changed) is***@******.*** and I have had this for a few years and it is still assigned to me but everytime I try and change if back it says not available.

The only two email accounts I now have are:***@******.***(which I can not log into) and***@******.***

Expert:  NewITZone replied 4 years ago.
When you try to log on to your main account is it showing unavailable? If not, please let me know the exact error?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
What you are telling me to do does not work I want an answer how to reactivate my email:***@******.*** if I do not receive an answer I will request a refund