Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I have lost the product activation # XXXXX is unable to use the

Customer Question
software...
I have lost the product activation # XXXXX is unable to use the software
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
11/6/2012
Microsoft Office Technician: Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist replied 5 years ago
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech, Computer Support Specialist

Did you purchase Microsoft Office online or from a store? Did you use the Office disk to install, or did you use the download to install?

Is this Microsoft office 2003, or 2007, or 2010, etc.?

Thank you

i purchased the program online and downloaded the trial program. i forgot which year.

downloaded trial program online. year 2010.

I'm sorry, did you buy Office?

Can you try to get the Office trial key again?
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/

If you did not buy office or do not want to buy it, would you like me to provide you a an alternate and free Office program?

Thank you

it was a trial MS office program that i downloaded online. i did not pay any cash for it since it was a trial.

Sorry, please search your email to see if you still got the message that contains the trial product key. If not, you can go to control panel, and uninstall Microsoft Office.
Then go to the website http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try/ and get a new trial download and product key.

Please reply and let me know if there is still any issue. Thank you

I entered the office.microsoft.com to download the free trial program, but it does not advance to checkout.

That's strange.

Download and install Firefox: http://www.firefox.com/

, then try the website http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/try in Firefox and see if you can checkout/download.

Thank you
Viet -MS Office Tech
Viet -MS Office Tech