Bryan, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Have been using MS Office since Office XP and know VBA coding very well
59162784

I have finished installing Windows 8 but have now lost all

I have finished installing Windows 8 but have now lost all my Microsoft Office 2007 applications including Outlook, Contacts, etc. Windows is looking for a file named SmallBusinessrWW.msi. It is not on my computer. I have searched for the original Office 2007 for Small Business installation disks but cannot find them.

What do I do now?

JBryan42 :

Welcome to JustAnswer/Pearl. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I would like to help you with this problem.

JBryan42 :

Do you have disc 1 from "Microsoft Office Small Business 2007"? It is located on that disc.

JBryan42 :

As long as you have your Small Business COA, you can find the individual files here: http://www.hospedamisitio.com/PYME2007/SMALLBUSINESSR.WW/

Customer:

What is COA?

Customer:

Ahh. Certificate of Authenticity. I cannot locate the 2007 disks. I have the COA from my original MS Office 97, Professional Edition.

JBryan42 :

I'm not sure if that one will work. But the only reason that it would ask for that file is if the Small Business Edition had been installed so you should download the requested files and if they ask for the COA, use the one from your original disks.

JBryan42 :

I have to run for a bit. I'll check back with you when I return to see if you still need additional help. But that should work for you.

JBryan42 :

I see that you've gone offline. Please let me know if you need anything further.