NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  I have been using Office Pro for 10 years and implemented applications for business use.
53509759

My old product key number is XXXXX longer valid? Please help.

Customer Question

Category: Microsoft Office
Expert:  NewITZone replied 5 years ago.

NewITZone :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.

NewITZone :

Are you using a Windows XP bought in store (or online), or a Windows XP cd that came with a computer?

NewITZone :

Some Windows XP versions are only valid on a specific computer, that's why I am asking you if you are using a WIndows XP disc that came with another computer. Thank you

NewITZone :

If you want to check the license you can call Microsoft Activation Center USA at (716) 871 2781 or (888) 352 7140 and ask them if your serial number can be used on a virtual machine.

NewITZone :

Any more question please let me know.

NewITZone :

Thank you.

NewITZone :

You can call 1- 952-832-8000. Just let them know you need help in product activation over the phone.

Please, only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel to rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please reply me via REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have rather then rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service",

I will not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If you think I have helped you with your problem, please give me a proper rating so that I can get paid for helping you.Bonus will be appreciable. Thank you