Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

have purchased microsoft office home and student 2010 yesterday

have purchased microsoft office home...
have purchased microsoft office home and student 2010 yesterday and when I press download button
Microsoft Download Manager says The content is not allowed in your region.
How do I proceed ?
9/2/2012
lifesaver_333
lifesaver_333, Computer Software Engineer

Hi there,

Welcome to justanswer.

You can download a copy from the following link and use your product key with it:

1> 32 bit office

2>64 bit office

Hope this helps.

can you email me those 2 links please as I am talking to you on a different computer and not the one with the problem

Sorry i cant email or phone call you directly.It will be against the site rules to contact a customer directly.

All contact has to be done through justanswer website,

Anyway i will give you two short links.. note them down

1>
http://tinyurl.com/2bjd32v

2>
http://tinyurl.com/28sv4fh%20

You can open these links on the other system..Or you can visit these links and download the setup files to a thumb drive.Then use it on the system you
want to install office.

what is a thumb drive please

Its a usb drive or flash drive that cna be used to transfer data from one computer to another.

You can also use a CD or Dvd for the same purpose.

Okay lifesaver will have a go, so many thanks and where do I go to print out an invoice for the £ 28

you have not been charged yet..Once you click the accept button or rate the service i will get paid.

Please do the same.

Thanks/

have managed to download onto 2 computers. Thank you so much, have been trying for 3 days to do this.

very pleased Thanks x x x x x x

You are most welcome.

Please click the accept button and rate the service.
lifesaver_333
lifesaver_333
lifesaver_333