Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  MS Office expert
30970729

The spell checker wont work with some of my new Microsoft

The spell checker won't work with some of my new Microsoft Word documents. There must be something in the settings but I can't find the differences.

ITPeter : Hello,I am Pete, and I'll be happy to assist with your question today.
ITPeter : If the spell checker does not work with some documents, then the language settings for those documents may be different.
ITPeter : To Verify Your Language & Check Spelling Options:1. Open the problem document.2. Press the Ctrl+A keys to select the entire text.3. From the Tools menu, select Language then Set Language…4. In the Language dialog make sure the correct language is selected.5. Verify the checkbox Do not check spelling or grammar is unchecked.6. Click OK.7. Recheck your document.