Microsoft Office

Microsoft Office Questions? Ask a IT Expert for Support ASAP

Microsoft Office

I'm attempting to log onto "billing,mircrosft.com" but for

Customer Question
some reason it doesn't take...
I'm attempting to log onto "billing,mircrosft.com" but for some reason it doesn't take. I'm attempting to give my new credit card number.
***@******.***
Submitted: 5 years ago.Category: Microsoft Office
8/4/2012
Microsoft Office Technician: NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast replied 5 years ago
NewITZone
NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast
NewITZone :

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer. This is Mahbub Shahin can assist you.

NewITZone :

The best way is to call microsoft and tell them to change the credit card.

NewITZone :

Microsoft Online Services -1-***-***-****
MSN -(###) ###-####/ 866-MS-BILL-1

NewITZone :

Contact information and hours of operation
· To contact Microsoft Customer Service and Support, telephone (800) MICROSOFT (642-7676).
· In Canada, call(###) ###-####
· Microsoft Customer Service hours of operation:
o Monday through Friday, 5:00 AM - 9:00 PM Pacific Time
o Saturday and Sunday, 6:00 AM – 3:00 PM Pacific Time

NewITZone :

Any more question please let me know.

NewITZone :

Please, only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel to rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service", please reply me via REPLY TO EXPERT button with the issue you have rather then rate me as "Poor Service" or "Bad Service",

I will not paid unless I get a rating of 3 to 5 Stars/Smiley Faces. If you think I have helped you with your problem, please give me a proper rating so that I can get paid for helping you.Bonus will be appreciable. Thank you.

Not at all. He kept insisting that I give him the last four digits of my credit card that I had to have cancelled because of fraud, that I no longer have, nor do I recall any part of the credit card number. When he asked for my security word, he also insisted that I tell him something about the word. How could I tell him anything about it that would have meant anything to him? I wasn't asked to give any explaination of the word when I sumitted it for security. Also, when I hung up and called back and spoke to a female, she insisted on referring to me by my first name. Not a very professional way of speaking to a customer.

1. Log into the Microsoft Billing site using your Windows Live ID and password.

2. Select the payment from which you want to remove a credit card under "Your Payment Methods."
  • 3. Click on "Go to Payment Method Information" beneath "Payment Method Activity." The payment method information for your account will open.

• 4. Select "Use a Different Payment Method." Click on "Add a New Credit Card" and then click "Next."

• 5. Confirm the balances and accounts you want to transfer to a new payment method and click "Next." Enter the details of your new payment method, such as card number and expiration date. Click the "Save" button to remove your previous credit card and add the new one.

• Ask Your Own Microsoft Office Question

I think my problem has been resolved, since I was "finally" able to get them to accept my new credit card number. As for me giving you negative "feed back," perhaps you should look towards training your techs to be more sensitive to what the customer is saying as opposed to simply following a written script and I definitely did not appreciate being referred to by my first name. I'm not a friend of theirs, I'm a customer.

I am apologized. We are third party company. We are not Microsoft corporation. We help people by providing information. I think, I am not supposed to get an negative feedback for microsoft's fault. Any more question please let me know.
    NewITZone
    NewITZone
    NewITZone, Computer Enthusiast