Sergio A.
Sergio A., Computer Technologist
Experience:  I have 15+ years experience installing, configuring, troubleshooting and using MS Office products.
45006406

The preview on my inbox will not move to the email I click

The preview on my inbox will not move to the email I click on, it stays where the cursor was last and shows and older email

Sergio A. :

Hi, my name is Sergio. Thanks for allowing me to help you. What email program are you using?

Customer:
Sergio A. :

Good morning, sorry I didn't catch you last night. I assume you are using Outlook. Can you please tell me what version? I would first suggesting turning message preview off, then back on. You can do this by toggling the Reading Pan off in the View menu. This may be different depending on the version you are using. Let me know when you are back online and we can work on it together. Thanks

Customer:

Thank you - it seems to be behaving again! I dont know, computers seem to be more a a curse than ablessing some days!!

Sergio A. :

OK, great. Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Customer:
Thank you